PT3 lagging while multitabling

Experiencing technical difficulties? Think you've found a problem with PokerTracker 3? Report it here.

Moderator: Moderators

PT3 lagging while multitabling

Postby kaungsel » Tue Jul 15, 2008 1:39 am

I just purchased inspiron 530 because my previous HP desktop lagged.
This is the new comp specs.
Inspiron 530 Intel Core2 processor Q6600 (2.40Ghz 1066FSB) w/Quad Core
4GB DDR2 SDRAM at 800MHz
256MB Radeon HD 2600 XT video card
But the lagging still continues. (not as bad, but still). I played about 6-9 tables at a time with the PT3 HuD on. Any ways to resolve it?

Also, I am using dual monitors: 30" and 24".
It starts to lag after the 7th table. 6 tables or less works fine. Any ways to resolve this?
kaungsel
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Sat May 17, 2008 9:04 pm

Re: PT3 lagging while multitabling

Postby WhiteRider » Tue Jul 15, 2008 4:02 am

WhiteRider
Moderator
 
Posts: 54025
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: UK


Return to Technical Support / Bug Reports [Read Only]

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 10 guests