Installation issue with PT3

Experiencing technical difficulties? Think you've found a problem with PokerTracker 3? Report it here.

Moderator: Moderators

Installation issue with PT3

Postby Marcus Tranter » Tue Jul 15, 2008 11:29 am

I bought PT3 after running the trial version for several days.
I downloaded and ran the full postgreSQL version (25.1mb download) as the trial.
I put in the serial after purchase, and the registration details came up as correct.
Then it kept giving an postgreSQL configuration error.
I have tried un-installing, re-downloading, removing both PT3 and postgreSQL in control panel, and downloaded the build 2 without postgreSQL.
Everytime I start it up it tries to re-configure the postgreSQL even though I uninstalled it?
Any advice either on what to do, or how to start again, or even how to correctly configure postgreSQL.

I used PT2 without postgreSQL.

Thanks,
Marcus.
Marcus Tranter
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Mon Mar 31, 2008 9:08 am

Re: Installation issue with PT3

Postby WhiteRider » Tue Jul 15, 2008 2:06 pm

You NEED to have postgres installed. PT3 will not function without it.
Please follow the directions in this post: Total uninstall/reinstall of pt3
WhiteRider
Moderator
 
Posts: 54025
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: UK


Return to Technical Support / Bug Reports [Read Only]

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests