bought the program now what???

Experiencing technical difficulties? Think you've found a problem with PokerTracker 3? Report it here.

Moderator: Moderators

bought the program now what???

Postby denner » Wed Jul 16, 2008 4:16 am

I have bought the full PT3 now but I only need to use the PT2.. I have already used my 30 trial period so when I try to enter
PT2 it ask for a key... but I cant find that key anywhere???? not in any of those emails PT has send me...

Please help??
Dennis
denner
 
Posts: 6
Joined: Tue Jul 15, 2008 3:38 pm

Re: bought the program now what???

Postby WhiteRider » Wed Jul 16, 2008 4:23 am

You should have got details about how to get your keys in one of those emails.
If not, please create a ticket on our Support system and you will be sent a key.
WhiteRider
Moderator
 
Posts: 54025
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: UK

Re: bought the program now what???

Postby denner » Wed Jul 16, 2008 4:55 am

I have send some emails requesting these keys but have not recieved any yet.. shall I just keep on sending these mails?
denner
 
Posts: 6
Joined: Tue Jul 15, 2008 3:38 pm

Re: bought the program now what???

Postby WhiteRider » Wed Jul 16, 2008 5:04 am

No, use the support system I linked above.
WhiteRider
Moderator
 
Posts: 54025
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: UK

Re: bought the program now what???

Postby denner » Wed Jul 16, 2008 6:52 am

what is the support system?

I cant see any link in your post

Dennis
denner
 
Posts: 6
Joined: Tue Jul 15, 2008 3:38 pm

Re: bought the program now what???

Postby WhiteRider » Wed Jul 16, 2008 7:02 am

Sometimes the links don't seem to get highlighted properly, click Support system.
WhiteRider
Moderator
 
Posts: 54025
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: UK

Re: bought the program now what???

Postby denner » Wed Jul 16, 2008 11:50 am

The support keep telling me to just fill out the form with my product id but I dont have
any product id og key or nothing else ????????? what to do
denner
 
Posts: 6
Joined: Tue Jul 15, 2008 3:38 pm

Re: bought the program now what???

Postby WhiteRider » Wed Jul 16, 2008 1:30 pm

In PT2, menu: Help -> About, should show you a Product ID - this is what they are asking for.
WhiteRider
Moderator
 
Posts: 54025
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: UK


Return to Technical Support / Bug Reports [Read Only]

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 13 guests