Known final hand summary amount won

Experiencing technical difficulties? Think you've found a problem with PokerTracker 3? Report it here.

Moderator: Moderators

Known final hand summary amount won

Postby fiammaz » Wed Jul 16, 2008 7:02 am

I'm comparing the PT2 and PT3 statics and I found a strange thing: on PT2 on misc stat I got 512k won, in PT3 known final hand summary I got -13k.
lol, how can it be negative???
fiammaz
 
Posts: 206
Joined: Sun Jan 27, 2008 8:21 am

Re: Known final hand summary amount won

Postby WhiteRider » Wed Jul 16, 2008 7:24 am

Have you got the same hands imported into both databases?
Is it showing the same number of total hands?
What version of PT3?
Cash or tournaments?
WhiteRider
Moderator
 
Posts: 54025
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: UK

Re: Known final hand summary amount won

Postby fiammaz » Wed Jul 16, 2008 8:50 am

Yeah I got imported the SAME HANDS, I'm sure because I exported all the hands to PT2 on PT3.
This is the strange thing: NO, absotuly. I filtered the statics, I selected only pokerstars sng on both PT2 and PT3 and i got these values:
PT 2 misc stat tab
total times 7423
tournaments amount won 467K

PT3 known final hand summary
total times 38594
amount won -13k

PT3 version build 2 and PT2 version is 2.17.02a
Tournaments
fiammaz
 
Posts: 206
Joined: Sun Jan 27, 2008 8:21 am

Re: Known final hand summary amount won

Postby WhiteRider » Wed Jul 16, 2008 8:55 am

Are you exporting from PT3 and importing into PT2?
You need to get the latest PT2 patch for PT2 to import all the hands: POKERSTARS PATCH FOR MAY 9 2008 UPDATE
WhiteRider
Moderator
 
Posts: 54025
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: UK

Re: Known final hand summary amount won

Postby fiammaz » Wed Jul 16, 2008 9:01 am

no no...from PT2 to PT3. I select the export option to file in PT2, it's different
fiammaz
 
Posts: 206
Joined: Sun Jan 27, 2008 8:21 am

Re: Known final hand summary amount won

Postby WhiteRider » Wed Jul 16, 2008 9:10 am

Is that chips won, or money?
Are you aware that tournament summaries are not currently being exported/imported correctly when transferring from PT2 to PT3.
WhiteRider
Moderator
 
Posts: 54025
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: UK

Re: Known final hand summary amount won

Postby fiammaz » Wed Jul 16, 2008 9:11 am

Chips, and of course everything is done well. I have imported hands two times so i'm sure that PT2 and PT3 have both the same hands
fiammaz
 
Posts: 206
Joined: Sun Jan 27, 2008 8:21 am

Re: Known final hand summary amount won

Postby WhiteRider » Wed Jul 16, 2008 9:20 am

OK, please try to narrow down where the differences come from - e.g. try setting some filters such as date filters and try to identify some hands where the differences come from. Or look at the starting hands reports and find a difference there.

If you can't work out where the differences are, please zip up hand histories for a tournament (or a few) and attach them to our Support system , and link to this thread, so that we can investigate.
WhiteRider
Moderator
 
Posts: 54025
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: UK

Re: Known final hand summary amount won

Postby fiammaz » Wed Jul 16, 2008 9:37 am

In PT2 i got 64K of starting hands and in PT3 i got 62K. This is fine because when I imported the hands PT3 said that i have about 2k of dulicates. So starting hands are ok, but final hands no...
fiammaz
 
Posts: 206
Joined: Sun Jan 27, 2008 8:21 am

Re: Known final hand summary amount won

Postby WhiteRider » Wed Jul 16, 2008 9:58 am

STarting hands report the same number, but final hands reports different numbers?

2k duplicates means that those 2k hands were not imported (duplicates are hands that are rejected because they are already in the database).
So if the number of starting hands are different in each, then this is going to cause a problem.
WhiteRider
Moderator
 
Posts: 54025
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: UK

Next

Return to Technical Support / Bug Reports [Read Only]

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 8 guests