Unable to import hands-Please help!

Experiencing technical difficulties? Think you've found a problem with PokerTracker 3? Report it here.

Moderator: Moderators

Unable to import hands-Please help!

Postby Bombhead » Wed Jul 16, 2008 8:00 am

I have had PT3 working fine, but last night my PC crashed while playing and restarted and now I can't import any hands. I have tried re-installing PT3 and FTP but it makes no difference. This is the error message I get when trying to auto import now..

Full Tilt: Unable to import hand (#7244284651). Reason: Unable to execute query: COPY holdem_hand_player_statistics FROM STDIN;; Reason: Fatal Error (ERROR: invalid page header in block 25867 of relation "holdem_hand_player_statistics" CONTEXT: COPY holdem_hand_player_statistics, line 1: "223944 7910 7910 0 11 18061 2008/07/16 11:56:44 8 f f 0 f 0 f f f f f 0 f 0 f f f f f 0 f 0 f f f f ..." )

Could someone please help
Bombhead
 
Posts: 42
Joined: Sat May 17, 2008 12:19 pm

Re: Unable to import hands-Please help!

Postby WhiteRider » Wed Jul 16, 2008 8:07 am

Sounds like a corruption in the database, please see the Database / Postgres FAQ where this is addressed.
Let us know whether this helps or not.
WhiteRider
Moderator
 
Posts: 54025
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: UK

Re: Unable to import hands-Please help!

Postby Bombhead » Wed Jul 16, 2008 8:45 am

Yeah thanks, I followed those instructions and it has sorted it, thanks again.
Bombhead
 
Posts: 42
Joined: Sat May 17, 2008 12:19 pm


Return to Technical Support / Bug Reports [Read Only]

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests