Partypoker $11 1-table sit n go don't work

Experiencing technical difficulties? Think you've found a problem with PokerTracker 3? Report it here.

Moderator: Moderators

Partypoker $11 1-table sit n go don't work

Postby Mr_Pain » Sun Jul 20, 2008 9:25 am

In PT the 11 dollar 1-table sit n go at partypoker shows as:
n/a n/a n/a with no stats (even if you win them)

Is this a known bug?
Mr_Pain
 
Posts: 7
Joined: Mon Jun 16, 2008 3:15 am

Re: Partypoker $11 1-table sit n go don't work

Postby WhiteRider » Sun Jul 20, 2008 9:43 am

Do you mean in PT2 or PT3?
Tournaments FAQ
WhiteRider
Moderator
 
Posts: 54025
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: UK

Re: Partypoker $11 1-table sit n go don't work

Postby Mr_Pain » Sun Jul 20, 2008 10:37 am

WhiteRider wrote:Do you mean in PT2 or PT3?
Tournaments FAQ


PT3
Mr_Pain
 
Posts: 7
Joined: Mon Jun 16, 2008 3:15 am

Re: Partypoker $11 1-table sit n go don't work

Postby WhiteRider » Sun Jul 20, 2008 10:45 am

Did you read the FAQ?
You need to enter tournament summary results yourself because this information is not in the hand history files.
WhiteRider
Moderator
 
Posts: 54025
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: UK

Re: Partypoker $11 1-table sit n go don't work

Postby I3aZilLe » Sun Jul 20, 2008 11:07 am

Hey,
I have a common problem with Partypoker SNGs. I do not have the possibility to enter the Results, my PT doesn't add the tournaments there. It automatically puts them in to my Database. The data that is saved there seems to change from tournament to tournament allthough I play 11$ everytime. Sometimes there's no Buyin, then I supposedly finished 2nd and so on. Can anybody help? Is there no way to Import the emails by Partypoker?

Thx in advance
I3aZilLe
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Sun Jul 20, 2008 10:54 am

Re: Partypoker $11 1-table sit n go don't work

Postby WhiteRider » Sun Jul 20, 2008 11:13 am

Are you saying that the tournament doesn't show up in PT3 at all when you have imported the hands? So that you can't enter the results?

Are you able to get a summary email from Party? I'm not aware of these, but you could try pasting the content into a plain text document and importing that.
How do you request this summary?

The other way of entering SNG summary results is to use the auto-fill option, as mentioned in that FAQ.
WhiteRider
Moderator
 
Posts: 54025
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: UK

Re: Partypoker $11 1-table sit n go don't work

Postby I3aZilLe » Sun Jul 20, 2008 11:27 am

WhiteRider wrote:Are you saying that the tournament doesn't show up in PT3 at all when you have imported the hands? So that you can't enter the results?

Are you able to get a summary email from Party? I'm not aware of these, but you could try pasting the content into a plain text document and importing that.
How do you request this summary?

The other way of entering SNG summary results is to use the auto-fill option, as mentioned in that FAQ.


No the tournaments do show up in my "tournaments overview" screen, but as stated with weird data. They seem to automatically go thru the "enter results" stage. I have no chance to enter or edit the results. I'll try to copy-paste the result emails. Where do I have to start copying them? Do you want me to send u one example, so you know how they look?
thx for fast support
I3aZilLe
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Sun Jul 20, 2008 10:54 am

Re: Partypoker $11 1-table sit n go don't work

Postby Mr_Pain » Sun Jul 20, 2008 11:48 am

WhiteRider wrote:Did you read the FAQ?
You need to enter tournament summary results yourself because this information is not in the hand history files.


Hmm but some tournaments seems to work automatically... like $22 sit n go..
Mr_Pain
 
Posts: 7
Joined: Mon Jun 16, 2008 3:15 am

Re: Partypoker $11 1-table sit n go don't work

Postby WhiteRider » Sun Jul 20, 2008 12:59 pm

I don't have a definitive answer for this, I'm afraid.
As I said, I wasn't aware of these summaries so I'm not sure they will import at all, but they could potentially be added.
If you want to try, copy and paste just the summary text into a text document and save it in the normal Party HH folder so it will be auto-imported, or into the 'processed' folder and manual import it.

Mr_Pain, if you can find a pattern to the ones that import correctly and those that don't then please let us know.
Could it be anything to do with how well you do, how long the table and/or lobby is open for?
WhiteRider
Moderator
 
Posts: 54025
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: UK

Re: Partypoker $11 1-table sit n go don't work

Postby Mr_Pain » Mon Jul 21, 2008 6:33 am

WhiteRider wrote:I don't have a definitive answer for this, I'm afraid.
As I said, I wasn't aware of these summaries so I'm not sure they will import at all, but they could potentially be added.
If you want to try, copy and paste just the summary text into a text document and save it in the normal Party HH folder so it will be auto-imported, or into the 'processed' folder and manual import it.

Mr_Pain, if you can find a pattern to the ones that import correctly and those that don't then please let us know.
Could it be anything to do with how well you do, how long the table and/or lobby is open for?


Hmm actually yes it seems to be in connection with how well the tournament goes. If i get in cash it doesn't seem to import correctly. I'll see if it has something to do with that.
Mr_Pain
 
Posts: 7
Joined: Mon Jun 16, 2008 3:15 am


Return to Technical Support / Bug Reports [Read Only]

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 14 guests