Hand replay locks up in a loop on first person ante message.

Experiencing technical difficulties? Think you've found a problem with PokerTracker 3? Report it here.

Moderator: Moderators

Hand replay locks up in a loop on first person ante message.

Postby lwolf » Sun Jul 20, 2008 3:20 pm

When I highlight a Texas holdem tournament, then click on the Play Hands icon next to hand list, a window is opened up that allows me to replay the hand.

However, when I click the arrow to advance to the next action in that window, it keeps repeating the text 'xxx posts the ante of xxx'. over and over (where xxx is whoever was first to post an ante). If I click on show flop, pokertracker locks up in a loop with the ante message displaying over and over. I have to use window task manager to cancel it.

I'm using build 2 of poker tracker, and the hands were imported from pokerstars.

Thanks in advance.
lwolf
 
Posts: 11
Joined: Thu May 15, 2008 11:12 pm

Re: Hand replay locks up in a loop on first person ante message.

Postby WhiteRider » Sun Jul 20, 2008 4:08 pm

You need to get beta 14, this was fixed.
Download and install PT3.
WhiteRider
Moderator
 
Posts: 54025
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: UK


Return to Technical Support / Bug Reports [Read Only]

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 15 guests