Filter just for today

Experiencing technical difficulties? Think you've found a problem with PokerTracker 3? Report it here.

Moderator: Moderators

Filter just for today

Postby johntgiles » Sun Jul 20, 2008 3:34 pm

I see that you can set the filter for just one day but I want to set the filter just for today. That way I won't need to adjust it for each day of play. Is this possiable?

Also just curious: What is PokerTracker written in?
johntgiles
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Sun Jul 13, 2008 4:14 pm

Re: Filter just for today

Postby WhiteRider » Sun Jul 20, 2008 4:15 pm

A 'Today' filter is planned, along with other shortcuts.

I think it's c++, but I'm not absolutely sure about that.
WhiteRider
Moderator
 
Posts: 54025
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: UK


Return to Technical Support / Bug Reports [Read Only]

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 15 guests