Error Message when Exporting Database

Experiencing technical difficulties? Think you've found a problem with PokerTracker 3? Report it here.

Moderator: Moderators

Error Message when Exporting Database

Postby Noles » Sun Jul 20, 2008 5:44 pm

I get this error message when I try to export my main database (over 300k hands). I can export all other smaller databases I have just fine. Here is the message:

Unable to execute query: SELECT hhh.id_hand FROM holdem_hand_histories hhh, holdem_hand_summary hhs WHERE hhs.id_hand=hhh.id_hand AND hhs.id_site=100;; Reason: Fatal Error (ERROR: could not read block 9322 of relation 1663/36750/65163: Invalid argument )

Any way you know to fix this?
Noles
 
Posts: 10
Joined: Tue May 13, 2008 5:18 pm

Re: Error Message when Exporting Database

Postby Peligroso » Sun Jul 20, 2008 6:56 pm

The error you're experiencing is due to a corrupted database which is typically caused by faulty hardware and most often hard drive-specific.

Please try using the Check Disk functionality in Windows, and let me know if that resolves your issue.
Peligroso
 
Posts: 1483
Joined: Mon Dec 10, 2007 6:51 pm
Location: Sweden

Re: Error Message when Exporting Database

Postby keggler » Sun Jul 20, 2008 7:36 pm

keggler
 
Posts: 640
Joined: Sun Jun 01, 2008 4:53 am


Return to Technical Support / Bug Reports [Read Only]

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests