HUD mucked placement incorrect 6 max

Experiencing technical difficulties? Think you've found a problem with PokerTracker 3? Report it here.

Moderator: Moderators

HUD mucked placement incorrect 6 max

Postby skew4w3 » Mon Jul 21, 2008 2:50 am

I'm really not sure how to get the card placements correct for 6 max. I can move them around I guess by right clicking and then saving layout, but it never actually saves and I have to redo it for each table. Isn't there an efficient way of doing this?
skew4w3
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Thu Jul 17, 2008 6:25 am

Re: HUD mucked placement incorrect 6 max

Postby WhiteRider » Mon Jul 21, 2008 4:47 am

When you save, it won't apply the saved layout to other open tables, only to tables you open after you save. To apply to already open tables you need to PT-icon -> Reset.

If you're not already, please try Beta 15.
Download and install PT3.

What site are you playing at?
Are you using preferred seating/auto center?
Are you using the 'adjust qualifying tables limits' option on auto import window?
WhiteRider
Moderator
 
Posts: 54025
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: UK

Re: HUD mucked placement incorrect 6 max

Postby skew4w3 » Mon Jul 21, 2008 12:15 pm

How can I change around the mucked card placements without waiting for each person to muck hands though?

As for the other questions...
What site are you playing at? PokerStars
Are you using preferred seating/auto center? Saved layout
Are you using the 'adjust qualifying tables limits' option on auto import window? No
skew4w3
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Thu Jul 17, 2008 6:25 am

Re: HUD mucked placement incorrect 6 max

Postby WhiteRider » Mon Jul 21, 2008 12:40 pm

skew4w3 wrote:How can I change around the mucked card placements without waiting for each person to muck hands though?

So far this is the only way.
You need to make sure you only do this on one table, otherwise every time you save it will overwrite previous saves from other tables (unless you 'reset' each table after each save).

As for the other questions...
What site are you playing at? PokerStars
Are you using preferred seating/auto center? Saved layout
Are you using the 'adjust qualifying tables limits' option on auto import window? No

Sorry, I mis-read - I thought you didn't have the stats lined up next to the correct players. Ignore this.
WhiteRider
Moderator
 
Posts: 54025
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: UK


Return to Technical Support / Bug Reports [Read Only]

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 8 guests