Unable to load hand history

Experiencing technical difficulties? Think you've found a problem with PokerTracker 3? Report it here.

Moderator: Moderators

Unable to load hand history

Postby Hodge05 » Mon Jul 21, 2008 7:18 am

Hey guys. So I recently bought a new computer and wanted to bring all of my previous hands to it and put it on ptracker. I just took the hand histories from the processed file from my old cpu and copy pasted it on this computer however now whenever I try and load the hand history into the new ptracker, it gives me the unable to load hand history. How do I fix this?
Hodge05
 
Posts: 5
Joined: Thu Feb 21, 2008 8:32 pm

Re: Unable to load hand history

Postby keggler » Mon Jul 21, 2008 7:45 am

do you do a manual import? does it give you any error messages?

what version of PT3?


susan
keggler
 
Posts: 640
Joined: Sun Jun 01, 2008 4:53 am

Re: Unable to load hand history

Postby WhiteRider » Mon Jul 21, 2008 11:11 am

Are the hands from one of the Supported sites?
WhiteRider
Moderator
 
Posts: 54025
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: UK


Return to Technical Support / Bug Reports [Read Only]

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 22 guests