manually importing hand - tournament hands came as cash

Experiencing technical difficulties? Think you've found a problem with PokerTracker 3? Report it here.

Moderator: Moderators

manually importing hand - tournament hands came as cash

Postby DRedstone » Mon Jul 21, 2008 9:39 am

I had a problem with postgress and decided to reinstall postgress and PT and reimport all HH (only have two month of HH on this computer)
To my surprise I had some huge profits and noticed at least one MTT hand was imported as cash game.

Anything I can do about it?


Danny
DRedstone
 
Posts: 56
Joined: Mon Mar 10, 2008 6:58 pm

Re: manually importing hand - tournament hands came as cash

Postby Josh » Mon Jul 21, 2008 11:10 am

Which version of PT3? What site?
Josh
Site Admin
 
Posts: 6222
Joined: Sat Dec 08, 2007 6:03 pm

Re: manually importing hand - tournament hands came as cash

Postby DRedstone » Mon Jul 21, 2008 11:12 am

I just reinstalled the latest beta.
The site is Fulltilt poker.

Only few MTT hands were imported as cash. So far I found two, but I didn't really look for it;
(its easy to see hand I supposedly won $10k+ when I'm playing $400NL)
DRedstone
 
Posts: 56
Joined: Mon Mar 10, 2008 6:58 pm

Re: manually importing hand - tournament hands came as cash

Postby Josh » Mon Jul 21, 2008 11:14 am

Please attach any hand that is doing this to a support ticket and link back to this thread.
Josh
Site Admin
 
Posts: 6222
Joined: Sat Dec 08, 2007 6:03 pm

Re: manually importing hand - tournament hands came as cash

Postby DRedstone » Mon Jul 21, 2008 12:46 pm

ammm, how do I attach a hand to a support ticket?

looking back at the hand, it seems like it has the Tournament summery is in the middle of the HH.
The above mentioned hand was imported normally when I use the live import during tournament play...
DRedstone
 
Posts: 56
Joined: Mon Mar 10, 2008 6:58 pm

Re: manually importing hand - tournament hands came as cash

Postby WhiteRider » Mon Jul 21, 2008 12:55 pm

Open a ticket on the Support system.
Use the browse button to attach the hand history file to the ticket.
If you can zip/compress it first, that would be great.
WhiteRider
Moderator
 
Posts: 54025
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: UK

Re: manually importing hand - tournament hands came as cash

Postby DRedstone » Mon Jul 21, 2008 1:16 pm

ok, http://www.pokertracker.com/support/tic ... t_id=23652

I didn't bother to zip it as its only 3kb.

The file it self is only one hand (the last hand of the DAY in the MTT) but not the last hand.
On PT this hand is mixed with the summaries and with a cash hand.

Danny
DRedstone
 
Posts: 56
Joined: Mon Mar 10, 2008 6:58 pm

Re: manually importing hand - tournament hands came as cash

Postby WhiteRider » Mon Jul 21, 2008 1:25 pm

Thanks.
WhiteRider
Moderator
 
Posts: 54025
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: UK

Re: manually importing hand - tournament hands came as cash

Postby DRedstone » Mon Jul 21, 2008 1:42 pm

In the mean time, can I delete those selected hands from my database?
DRedstone
 
Posts: 56
Joined: Mon Mar 10, 2008 6:58 pm

Re: manually importing hand - tournament hands came as cash

Postby WhiteRider » Mon Jul 21, 2008 1:46 pm

Selected purge is not available yet, but is right near the top of the priority list.
Development Timeline
WhiteRider
Moderator
 
Posts: 54025
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: UK


Return to Technical Support / Bug Reports [Read Only]

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 14 guests