No stats at all!

Experiencing technical difficulties? Think you've found a problem with PokerTracker 3? Report it here.

Moderator: Moderators

No stats at all!

Postby AlmostManiac » Tue Jul 22, 2008 10:40 am

Hi,
I just downloaded the trial version of PT3. I installed it, it took a bunch of hand histoy I had on my HD from PS, moved them to the processed folder and all, but there is nothing in the Hold'em tab, no stats at all.
Could you please help me.
Thanks
David
AlmostManiac
 
Posts: 13
Joined: Tue Jul 22, 2008 10:18 am

Re: No stats at all!

Postby WhiteRider » Tue Jul 22, 2008 10:53 am

After importing you need to click the Refresh button.
WhiteRider
Moderator
 
Posts: 54025
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: UK

Re: No stats at all!

Postby AlmostManiac » Tue Jul 22, 2008 11:03 am

It did not work.
I tried re-importing from the processed folder. Did not work eighter.
AlmostManiac
 
Posts: 13
Joined: Tue Jul 22, 2008 10:18 am

Re: No stats at all!

Postby WhiteRider » Tue Jul 22, 2008 11:06 am

Did you get any errors on the import? Did it report that the hands were imported?
Are you looking at the correct Cash or Tournaments tab? (sorry, but I have to ask..)
WhiteRider
Moderator
 
Posts: 54025
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: UK

Re: No stats at all!

Postby AlmostManiac » Tue Jul 22, 2008 11:19 am

No error whatsoever.
There are only 2 tabs: cash and tournament so I guess its the right place.
Also, there is no name in the player list.
If I try to put my screen name in the setting tab, all I have is a grey area that I can't write in.
I'm confused...
Thanks for your help!
AlmostManiac
 
Posts: 13
Joined: Tue Jul 22, 2008 10:18 am

Re: No stats at all!

Postby AlmostManiac » Tue Jul 22, 2008 11:20 am

Also, since i installed, i played a couple of hands on PS.
No stats from them eighter.
AlmostManiac
 
Posts: 13
Joined: Tue Jul 22, 2008 10:18 am

Re: No stats at all!

Postby WhiteRider » Tue Jul 22, 2008 11:25 am

Please click "Clear" to make sure you have no filters set, and "Refresh".
Still no stats?

If you click on the "Filters" button, does it show any 'Limits'?
WhiteRider
Moderator
 
Posts: 54025
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: UK

Re: No stats at all!

Postby hoesselharald » Tue Jul 22, 2008 12:25 pm

Hi!
I've got a problem with full tilt, I can't find a history file where the hands are stored, Has someone an idea where the files could be? ty
hoesselharald
 
Posts: 15
Joined: Tue Jul 01, 2008 2:31 pm

Re: No stats at all!

Postby WhiteRider » Tue Jul 22, 2008 12:27 pm

You need to configure FTP to write HH files. See the site-specific guides in the Documentation.
WhiteRider
Moderator
 
Posts: 54025
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: UK

Re: No stats at all!

Postby AlmostManiac » Tue Jul 22, 2008 12:48 pm

WhiteRider wrote:Please click "Clear" to make sure you have no filters set, and "Refresh".
Still no stats?

If you click on the "Filters" button, does it show any 'Limits'?


Dosen't work eighter.
Any other idea?
At this point, I'll probably save all the txt files from my processed folder into another folder, uninstall everything and start fresh. I dont know, maybe a freak installation or something...
TY
David
AlmostManiac
 
Posts: 13
Joined: Tue Jul 22, 2008 10:18 am

Next

Return to Technical Support / Bug Reports [Read Only]

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests