Hud error

Experiencing technical difficulties? Think you've found a problem with PokerTracker 3? Report it here.

Moderator: Moderators

Hud error

Postby 123ichbindabei » Mon Jul 28, 2008 7:51 pm

Hello,
I get the following error, always if i play more then about 5 or 6 tables, after a few minutes:

An error occuerd during the hud process.

Exception: Access violation

Please restart Pokertracker.

How can I solve the problem?

And I have one more question:

Since I use PT3 with the Hud the tables always pop up into the front, when I have to act. Although I turned this option off in the Everest software. Never had this problem before using PT3. Is there any possibility to stop this?
123ichbindabei
 
Posts: 30
Joined: Fri Mar 21, 2008 5:15 pm

Re: Hud error

Postby WhiteRider » Tue Jul 29, 2008 4:36 am

If you're not already, please try Beta 15.
Download and install PT3.
Please read the Beta 15 release notes first.

Also try the 'Enhance HUD Performance' on the HUD Options.
WhiteRider
Moderator
 
Posts: 54025
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: UK

Re: Hud error

Postby 123ichbindabei » Wed Jul 30, 2008 8:07 pm

I was already on the beta 15 and I now tryed the 'Enhance HUD Performance', but I still get the error if I play 6 or more tables after a few minutes. Is there any solution?

What is with the in front popping of the windows? Any chance to stop this?
123ichbindabei
 
Posts: 30
Joined: Fri Mar 21, 2008 5:15 pm

Re: Hud error

Postby WhiteRider » Thu Jul 31, 2008 4:11 am

The HUD issues are being worked on - if you want to help the investigation Please follow the steps in the Beta 15 release notes.
WhiteRider
Moderator
 
Posts: 54025
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: UK


Return to Technical Support / Bug Reports [Read Only]

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 14 guests