HH Import Error With Beta 15

Experiencing technical difficulties? Think you've found a problem with PokerTracker 3? Report it here.

Moderator: Moderators

HH Import Error With Beta 15

Postby DoktorBS » Tue Jul 29, 2008 10:11 pm

Is this error:

-----
Unable to import hand. Reason: Unable to execute query: COPY tourney_holdem_hand_player_statistics FROM STDIN;; Reason: Fatal Error (ERROR: duplicate key value violates unique constraint "tourney_holdem_hand_player_statistics_primary_key" CONTEXT: COPY tourney_holdem_hand_player_statistics, line 8: "5600 295 295 61 1 70 2005/11/20 04:30:00 2 f t 0 f 0 f t f f f 0 f 0 f f f f f 0 f 0 f f f f f 0 f 0..." )
-----

The same as the one mentioned on the 'Database / Postgres FAQ' here viewtopic.php?f=45&t=4098 ?

-----
Unable to import hand (#123456789). Reason: Unable to execute query: COPY holdem_hand_summary FROM STDIN;; Reason: Fatal Error (ERROR: duplicate key value violates unique constraint "holdem_hand_summary_primary_key" CONTEXT
-----

They look pretty similar except that one of them's talking about player stats and the other's talking about a hand summary.

On the FAQ page it basically says this isn't really error and it just means it's a duplicate, so I'm curious why I would only get this error a handful of times during the import when I have a considerable number of duplicates.

In the batch of hands/summaries I'm importing I have 17,695 hands successfully imported, 1,342 duplicates, but only 8 of these errors.

Also, why would I be getting this error with Beta 15 when everything imported smoothly with Build 2?
DoktorBS
 
Posts: 63
Joined: Tue Jan 29, 2008 12:54 pm

Re: HH Import Error With Beta 15

Postby DoktorBS » Tue Jul 29, 2008 11:46 pm

Nevermind, I'm giving up on Beta 15 for now and going back to Build 2.

I figured I would give it another shot tonight (I've been extremely patient with PT3 in general, spending a good 30 hours or more comparing it to PT2 and seeing if things are accurate), but after importing everything the first two tournaments I looked at (which I just played tonight) were completely off. One had my wining $ at 66% of what it really is, and apparently I also won $270 for 2nd place in a $5+.50 single table SnG. Also, my lifetime ROI is up 50% from Build 2 to Beta 15.

I keep hearing that the majority of your users aren't having problems, but I just can't trust any of the numbers myself.
DoktorBS
 
Posts: 63
Joined: Tue Jan 29, 2008 12:54 pm

Re: HH Import Error With Beta 15

Postby WhiteRider » Wed Jul 30, 2008 4:32 am

If you have logging turned on when you get an error like this, please attach the log file to the Support system so that we can investigate.

What site are you playing at? How did you import the summary?
WhiteRider
Moderator
 
Posts: 54025
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: UK

Re: HH Import Error With Beta 15

Postby DoktorBS » Wed Jul 30, 2008 9:28 am

This was a Stars tourney, and for importing I retrieved it through POP3 in PT2, and then I did a manual import of that file into PT3.
DoktorBS
 
Posts: 63
Joined: Tue Jan 29, 2008 12:54 pm

Re: HH Import Error With Beta 15

Postby WhiteRider » Wed Jul 30, 2008 9:48 am

What does it say in the file that you won for 2nd place?
Did it import with the correct value in PT2?
If the correct info is in the file, then please attach it to the Support system so we can get this fixed.
WhiteRider
Moderator
 
Posts: 54025
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: UK


Return to Technical Support / Bug Reports [Read Only]

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 22 guests