Page 1 of 1

Poker Tracker and Hud problems

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 6:48 pm
by number1pp
Hi support,

I've Had poker tracker and PAHUD for over 2 years now and today both are not working. My pokertracker is not importing hands and the poker ace hud is not identifying any of the tables that I'm at. Does this have anything to do with the poker stars update that occured on Tues July 29th? I have not touched anything with where the hand histories go, but just for the record what needs to be associated with what, meaning "Hand history file location", "Move processed files to the following folder when I close this window" and in poker ace hud does my filter need to be the same as my "Hand history file location" or "Moved processed files to the following folder" location. Also, is there something that I need to do in the pokerstars options? Help with this matter would be much appreciated.

Thanks guys,

-Tyler

Re: Poker Tracker and Hud problems

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 4:03 am
by WhiteRider
You'll get better support for PT2 and PAH in those sections of the forum.

Pokerstars made 2 updates yesterday - you need to make sure you restart it so you get the second version.
Also, make sure you are running it as administrator, and try using 'default' size tables.