Ok I installed PT3 instead of using PT2 since it just does not want to work with me lol.
There we go again, I can't connect myself to PT3 ... There is a window that pops up saying Configure PostgreSQL server ... there is a server: local host there is a port : 5432 there is the database user and finally I need a password which I read was postgres ? If I'm wrong, correct me. So when I click connect, there a little beautiful window that pops up with a big red X that makes me really happy, saying that : Unable to connect to this database, please check the configuration.
(I have not downloaded PostgreSQL) I tried to find out where... no results (Maybe I'm dumb)
I'm using Windows Vista if it does matter. (And "YES" I know I have to run it "as administrator" :P
Thank You For The Help ...
I need it as soon as possible because I will lose one day out of my 60 !!!! HURRRY UPPP lol joke :)
