Hi WR, hi Kraada,
some month ago I wrote the HoldemManger Stat "vs missed CBet". There its a category and I wanted to have the "Bet" Stat.
So my definition is:
Flop Probe Bet ip:
Player is non-pfa
Player has position
Player sees the missed Cbet Flop (here the problems begin)
Player bets same street
Isnt it similar to kraadas float flop stat?
Here´s my solution but I think ist very buggy:
sum(if[holdem_hand_player_statistics.flg_f_bet and holdem_hand_player_statistics.flg_p_face_raise and not(holdem_hand_player_statistics.flg_f_cbet_opp) and (holdem_hand_player_detail.val_p_raise_aggressor_pos > holdem_hand_player_statistics.position), 1, 0])
sum(if[flg_f_open_opp and flg_p_face_raise and not(flg_f_cbet_opp) and (holdem_hand_player_detail.val_p_raise_aggressor_pos > holdem_hand_player_statistics.position), 1, 0])
With my position check, I allow relative positinal advantages to be counted. Player doenst have to be in absolute posi to the button.
Is kraadas star better (defined)? Is mine obsolete now?!
_______________________________________
Turn Probe Bet ip:
Player is non-pfa
Player has position
Player faces Flop Cbet and
Player calls flop
Player sees the missed Cbet Turn(here the problems begin)
Player bets same street
Well this is a standard float i guess. (Well PT3 defines it only as "non PFA" on previous street, but thats no problem, because I filtert the float turn stat further down to this specific situation and now it´s "Float (the Flop)CBet (on) Turn SRP (single raised pot, i also have it for 3bet pots)
Please tell me your optinion! Especially about the positionals issue on flop. (How does the PT3 turn float stat handle position? Like me with the > check or with has_position?)
