Hands I lose against

Forum for users that want to write their own custom queries against the PT database either via the Structured Query Language (SQL) or using the PT3 custom stats/reports interface.

Moderator: Moderators

Hands I lose against

Postby fritos » Sat Jul 18, 2009 1:27 pm

Hey,

I'm looking for a way of figuring out what sorts of hands I lose against. In the "Hands" tab I can look at how I fare with different sorts of made hands, but it doesn't tell me what hands I lose against.

I.e. I try to filter for how often I lose to trips, flushes etc.

Any way to do that?
fritos
 
Posts: 38
Joined: Wed Feb 04, 2009 5:15 pm

Re: Hands I lose against

Postby WhiteRider » Sat Jul 18, 2009 1:57 pm

You can't filter or report for specific opponent cards, but you could create a custom report and filter on the "Winning Hand" stat and hands that you didn't win.
Custom Reports guide.
WhiteRider
Moderator
 
Posts: 54025
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: UK

Re: Hands I lose against

Postby skyd1v3r » Sat Aug 08, 2009 2:42 pm

I am always eager to learn new approaches, and you´r raises my interest.
Would you mind to give an example of how you would use that stat?

The basic idea of a stat is to take input and estimate output. Your input is generated at the end of a round - there is nothing left to estimate. Or with other words, what is it good for to know: "I´ve lost once against again pocket Acec. Thats the ...lookup... 137th time this month". You will hardly come to the conclusion "I won´t raise again when the opponent holds pocket aces" 8-)
skyd1v3r
 
Posts: 55
Joined: Wed Jun 10, 2009 8:24 pm


Return to Custom Stats, Reports, and SQL [Read Only]

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 15 guests