Custom Report : Hand Winning % (When go2 Showdown)

Forum for users that want to write their own custom queries against the PT database either via the Structured Query Language (SQL) or using the PT3 custom stats/reports interface.

Moderator: Moderators

Custom Report : Hand Winning % (When go2 Showdown)

Postby JoeyPBrenner » Tue Nov 03, 2009 9:33 am

Hi Guys

Hope someone can teach me how to create this report, or find out this stat.

Basically what I've been thinking about is this. I can see in PT that I have won say 78% of the times I have played AA.

But in actual fact, this would include a large number of times that I raised with AA and everyone folded.

The so called 80% I should be achieving theoretically with AA is 80% when going to showdown.

SO what I'm after is a way to find out : What % hands were won, with a given hand (ie AA) when we DID GO to showdown. I'd like this for both Tourneys and/or Cash.

Also while talking %, I'd also like to be able to create a report that shows all the hands that have WON, greater than a given % (and I can specify to showdown or not).
An example would be "Which hands have won greater than 50% of the time I've played them, when showed down"

Thanks in advance
JoeyPBrenner
 
Posts: 12
Joined: Thu Aug 20, 2009 11:01 am

Re: Custom Report : Hand Winning % (When go2 Showdown)

Postby kraada » Tue Nov 03, 2009 9:42 am

The easiest thing for you to do is likely just add a filter for Went to Showdown and then look at your Win % numbers - when you filter for something like WTSD, all stats you will see in the Hands tab will be filtered for only those spots. See the Tutorial: Filters for more.
kraada
Moderator
 
Posts: 54430
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:32 am
Location: NY


Return to Custom Stats, Reports, and SQL [Read Only]

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest