strating on Poker Tracker
Hi All
I was just wondering if u can help me....
i have just started a 60 day trial and my poker tracker wil not load onto my poker tables. so i can't get any infomation. I have clicked on poker stars and clicked on auto import and after about 1 mins it did load up on one table which i am now out of but it wont load on the others.
Can you Help me out please????
Thanks
ed
I was just wondering if u can help me....
i have just started a 60 day trial and my poker tracker wil not load onto my poker tables. so i can't get any infomation. I have clicked on poker stars and clicked on auto import and after about 1 mins it did load up on one table which i am now out of but it wont load on the others.
Can you Help me out please????
Thanks
ed
