Newbe basic help

General discussion of PokerAce Hud.

Moderator: Moderators

Re: Newbe basic help

Postby BadAstronaut » Wed Jan 07, 2009 2:08 pm

Hmmm, I do have that beta installed.

Tell you what, I am going to uninstall everything, remove what I have, and start with fresh installs of both Poker Tracker Omaha and PokarAce HUD 1.19.0 Beta, play 30 hands and see what happens. I'll then do the logging and get back to you. I'm very interested in getting these two apps up and running properly and giving them a proper try.

On a side note, how does PokerAce HUD fare in terms of Omaha tournaments and sit and goes? I spend more time there than on cash tables, to be honest...
BadAstronaut
 
Posts: 10
Joined: Wed Jan 07, 2009 10:33 am

Re: Newbe basic help

Postby BadAstronaut » Wed Jan 07, 2009 3:03 pm

WhiteRider wrote:Yes, it should update. Are the hands importing into PT2 as you play?


I have version 1.13.02 - does this count as PT2?
BadAstronaut
 
Posts: 10
Joined: Wed Jan 07, 2009 10:33 am

Re: Newbe basic help

Postby kraada » Wed Jan 07, 2009 3:51 pm

If you're importing into PTO successfully the answer WhiteRider was looking for is 'yes'. PAHUD won't work right if hands aren't importing into PTO or PTv2.
kraada
Moderator
 
Posts: 54430
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:32 am
Location: NY

Re: Newbe basic help

Postby BadAstronaut » Wed Jan 07, 2009 3:57 pm

OK well I have played 30 something hands now, and stats have appeared for two people (this is after a full uninstall, re-install and configuring for pokerstars). I still only have stats for 2 players though. I am going to play another 10 hands or so and see if the stats begin to appear for everyone - if they do, it is obviously working fine now, and if not, I will complete the support form.
BadAstronaut
 
Posts: 10
Joined: Wed Jan 07, 2009 10:33 am

Re: Newbe basic help

Postby kraada » Wed Jan 07, 2009 4:03 pm

Sounds good, thanks.
kraada
Moderator
 
Posts: 54430
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:32 am
Location: NY

Re: Newbe basic help

Postby BadAstronaut » Wed Jan 07, 2009 4:16 pm

Hi again.

Unfortunately, it didn't seem to improve at all. I have created a support ticket and am uploading my log file as I type this.
Will wait to hear from you guys.
Thanks.
BadAstronaut
 
Posts: 10
Joined: Wed Jan 07, 2009 10:33 am

Re: Newbe basic help

Postby kraada » Wed Jan 07, 2009 4:29 pm

Thanks, we'll get back to you in the ticket.
kraada
Moderator
 
Posts: 54430
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:32 am
Location: NY

Previous

Return to General

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests