old user need a new registration code?

General discussion of PokerAce Hud.

Moderator: Moderators

Re: old user need a new registration code?

Postby WhiteRider » Tue Sep 15, 2009 6:00 am

Tompa70 wrote:I'm regged with the temporary code, how does I rereg with my code? Does the temporary need to be expired?

Yes, I think the simplest way is just to wait for the temporary code to expire - I think it should be expired by now so the next time you restart PAH you should be asked to enter your code.
WhiteRider
Moderator
 
Posts: 54025
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: UK

Re: old user need a new registration code?

Postby chadattak » Wed Sep 16, 2009 3:40 pm

my registration code doesnt work and the temporary one either. What can I do, I need AceHud please.
chadattak
 
Posts: 21
Joined: Wed Mar 26, 2008 10:12 pm

Re: old user need a new registration code?

Postby kraada » Wed Sep 16, 2009 3:54 pm

Please create a support ticket via the support system and we will get things worked out for you that way.
kraada
Moderator
 
Posts: 54430
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:32 am
Location: NY

Previous

Return to General

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests