absolute not working

General discussion of PokerAce Hud.

Moderator: Moderators

absolute not working

Postby Structure » Sun Aug 10, 2008 8:44 pm

ya, I can't get absolute poker stats up on my table... no idea why. I have the proper folder location set up, but still no luck
Structure
 
Posts: 45
Joined: Fri Jan 25, 2008 2:08 am

Re: absolute not working

Postby WhiteRider » Mon Aug 11, 2008 4:30 am

Are you using the latest PAH version 1.19.6?
Are the hands importing properly into PT2?
Have you linked to the correct PT2 database?
WhiteRider
Moderator
 
Posts: 54025
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: UK

Re: absolute not working

Postby mattyd86 » Mon Aug 11, 2008 11:29 pm

I'm getting the same issue, everything is set up as it should be. All I get is the table average stats flickering in the corner. (Error initializing table cover)
mattyd86
 
Posts: 12
Joined: Sun Mar 02, 2008 10:44 pm

Re: absolute not working

Postby WhiteRider » Tue Aug 12, 2008 4:54 am

Did you have it working properly before? Has there been a software update at Absolute?

Please enable logging, reproduce the problem on a single table and play 30+ hands, and send the PAHud.log file via the Support system so that we can review your configurations and troubleshoot the issue.
Tutorial: How to Create a Log File
WhiteRider
Moderator
 
Posts: 54025
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: UK

Re: absolute not working

Postby mattyd86 » Tue Aug 12, 2008 2:42 pm

Got it fixed now. Did that safe mode uninstall-reinstall thing before trying to log but worked out. Now a slight issue with layout manager for Absolute, I keep having to tell it to use the Quarter View table, but this does not affect the pop-up stats which are still "placed" in the old seat layout. Other stats place fine.
mattyd86
 
Posts: 12
Joined: Sun Mar 02, 2008 10:44 pm

Re: absolute not working

Postby WhiteRider » Tue Aug 12, 2008 2:50 pm

I'm not familiar with that quarter view, but I would have thought since it's mentioned specifically in the Layout Manager that it would be supported.
Is it using the correct layout on your tables? i.e. is PAH recognizing them as quarter size and showing the quarter size layout?
WhiteRider
Moderator
 
Posts: 54025
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: UK

Re: absolute not working

Postby mattyd86 » Tue Aug 12, 2008 8:32 pm

It recognizes it as far is it shows the stats in the right place but the pop-up stats stay in the default layout (i.e. you have to click where the names would be by default). Then when I reopen the Layout Manager the Quarter View option has been unchecked and it shows the default table layout again. It's not a major problem, I just don't want to end up misclicking...

Edit: I've just tried choosing the "top view" layout which is basically the same thing only without the chairs and it works. Just the quarter view that resets itself.
mattyd86
 
Posts: 12
Joined: Sun Mar 02, 2008 10:44 pm

Re: absolute not working

Postby WhiteRider » Wed Aug 13, 2008 5:07 am

OK, please create a ticket about this on the Support system , and link to this thread in the reference field of the ticket, then this won't get missed.
Thanks.
WhiteRider
Moderator
 
Posts: 54025
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: UK

Re: absolute not working

Postby APerfect10 » Wed Aug 13, 2008 10:12 pm

Hello,

Please disable 'User Account Control' and reinstall PokerAce Hud over-top of your existing installation and that *should* resolve the issue. PAH does support Absolute Poker's quarter view tables.

Tutorial: Vista-How to Disable 'User Account Control' (UAC)

Beta Release v1.19.6

Best regards,

Derek
APerfect10
Site Admin
 
Posts: 4489
Joined: Sat Dec 08, 2007 6:03 pm


Return to General

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest