Display Stats after 10 Hands

General discussion of PokerAce Hud.

Moderator: Moderators

Display Stats after 10 Hands

Postby mrbillpt » Tue Aug 12, 2008 1:39 pm

HOW CAN I tell the HUD to display stats on opponents after maybe ten hands or so? :lol:
I can't make the program do much. Thanks for help .

bill
mrbillpt
 
Posts: 3
Joined: Tue Aug 12, 2008 11:53 am

Re: Display Stats after 10 Hands

Postby WhiteRider » Tue Aug 12, 2008 2:28 pm

Options -> Preferences -> Filters -> Minimum hands required.
WhiteRider
Moderator
 
Posts: 54025
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: UK

Re: Display Stats after 10 Hands

Postby mrbillpt » Tue Aug 12, 2008 3:08 pm

yes, White-

I open there. It is set at 10 already. But I am getting results only after like 28, 35 and once 50 hands that I played . Then the averages were for 11 [eleven hands usually] so I am out of the tourney sometimes and playing blind mostly. lPlease advise.

Bill
mrbillpt
 
Posts: 3
Joined: Tue Aug 12, 2008 11:53 am

Re: Display Stats after 10 Hands

Postby mrbillpt » Tue Aug 12, 2008 3:15 pm

Another question comes up in this section. I am set to use 'observed hands'
So when I play three table sngs I will open the other two tables, but I never get any stats from them. Is this normal?
I must be doing something else wrong.

Bill
mrbillpt
 
Posts: 3
Joined: Tue Aug 12, 2008 11:53 am

Re: Display Stats after 10 Hands

Postby WhiteRider » Tue Aug 12, 2008 4:18 pm

mrbillpt wrote:I open there. It is set at 10 already. But I am getting results only after like 28, 35 and once 50 hands that I played . Then the averages were for 11 [eleven hands usually] so I am out of the tourney sometimes and playing blind mostly. lPlease advise.

Have you enabled the cache? This will speed up the appearance of stats.
Options -> Preferences -> Databases.
Note: the first time you build the cache it can take a LONG time if you have a big database, so run it overnight or something.

mrbillpt wrote:Another question comes up in this section. I am set to use 'observed hands'
So when I play three table sngs I will open the other two tables, but I never get any stats from them. Is this normal?
I must be doing something else wrong.

What site are you playing at?
Most sites don't write hand histories for observed tables. Some will work with a 3rd party datamining app - some, like Pokerstars don't allow datamining at all.
WhiteRider
Moderator
 
Posts: 54025
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: UK


Return to General

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 9 guests