HUD won't work for mtt or stt

General discussion of PokerAce Hud.

Moderator: Moderators

HUD won't work for mtt or stt

Postby robrick39 » Sat Aug 16, 2008 5:55 pm

I use hud with no problems when playing cash games. Today I wanted to use for stt so I went to hud and changed the option/ preferences/filters from show stats from current limit only (cash games) to show stats from current session only.
It didn't work.
I had PT turned on and automatically downloading so can't figure out what is wrong.
please help
Thanks,
robrick39
robrick39
 
Posts: 14
Joined: Fri Mar 28, 2008 3:29 pm

Re: HUD won't work for mtt or stt

Postby WhiteRider » Sun Aug 17, 2008 4:50 am

Are you using the latest PAH version 1.19.6?
What site?
Did you try it with the 'current session' filter unchecked?
WhiteRider
Moderator
 
Posts: 54025
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: UK

Re: HUD won't work for mtt or stt

Postby robrick39 » Sun Aug 17, 2008 8:15 am

Yes am using the lastest version.
Site is PokerStars
No didn't try with the filter not checked.
Are you saying that I don't have to have any one of those filters checked?
I have always run hud with "show stats from current limit checked".
Can I run the hud without any of those filters checked while playing cash and/or tournies?
Thanks,
robrick39
robrick39
 
Posts: 14
Joined: Fri Mar 28, 2008 3:29 pm

Re: HUD won't work for mtt or stt

Postby WhiteRider » Sun Aug 17, 2008 8:41 am

Yes, you can turn those filters off.
They are just to give more specific information, but they limit the data that is used.
If you play cash games at 50c NL and have a player who plays 25c and 50c NL, if you turn the filter off the HUD will use stats from hands played at both levels so you get more information - if you enable the filter you will only get data from hands played at the current level, so if the play has played a lot at 25c and not many at 50c (or if you've only just moved to 50c and haven't seen them play many hands) then you are restricting your information.
WhiteRider
Moderator
 
Posts: 54025
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: UK

Re: HUD won't work for mtt or stt

Postby robrick39 » Sun Aug 17, 2008 9:07 am

Thanks for all the information. It is good to know.
I turned off the filters and just played a sit&go and the stats worked.
Thanks for your very fast reply,
robrick39
robrick39
 
Posts: 14
Joined: Fri Mar 28, 2008 3:29 pm

Re: HUD won't work for mtt or stt

Postby WhiteRider » Sun Aug 17, 2008 9:17 am

You're welcome. Good luck!
WhiteRider
Moderator
 
Posts: 54025
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: UK


Return to General

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests