Stats for 3-betting

General discussion of PokerAce Hud.

Moderator: Moderators

Stats for 3-betting

Postby roh888 » Mon Sep 08, 2008 9:51 am

Do I need Pokertracker 3 to be able to see the 3-betting % in pokerace hud? I am now using pokertracker 2 and just can't find that typ of statistic. I would like to be able to see both how much the opponent is 3-betting, folding to 3-betts, and 4-betting.
roh888
 
Posts: 15
Joined: Mon Sep 08, 2008 9:45 am

Re: Stats for 3-betting

Postby WhiteRider » Mon Sep 08, 2008 1:09 pm

3-bet information is not stored in PT2, so you can't do it in PAH.
PT3 does not use PAH, it has it's own built-in HUD, and it does support 3-bet stats.
WhiteRider
Moderator
 
Posts: 54025
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: UK

Re: Stats for 3-betting

Postby roh888 » Tue Sep 09, 2008 7:56 am

Okej.

Anyone using the PT3 HUD on ongame? Is it working well on those sites?
roh888
 
Posts: 15
Joined: Mon Sep 08, 2008 9:45 am


Return to General

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 9 guests