Page 1 of 1

Importing Settings From Old Computer to New Computer

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 2:35 am
by maka2184
If I just copy the data folder of PA HUD on my old computer and paste the data folder on the new computer can I import the settings I had on my old computer?

If not what is the best way to import the old settings without manually setting them again on the new computer.

Re: Importing Settings From Old Computer to New Computer

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 5:25 am
by WhiteRider
I assume you can just copy the "C:\Program Files\PokerAce Hud\Data\Config\PAHud.cfg" file across, although I havne't actually tried that.
As for layouts, copy "C:\Program Files\PokerAce Hud\Data\Config\Layouts\Default.profile", although I would also recommend using the File -> Export menu option on Layout Manager for each layout you have changed, and keeping the exported files somewhere safe as a backup.