HUD Display - How do I move each player's stats?

General discussion of PokerAce Hud.

Moderator: Moderators

HUD Display - How do I move each player's stats?

Postby JDJDJD » Fri Sep 12, 2008 11:12 am

The stats of players at the bottom of my screen blocks some of the action buttons.

Is it possible to configure each players stats.. move them a little to the right or left etc?

If so.. how do I do this? I am playing on iPoker network.
JDJDJD
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Tue Jun 03, 2008 10:39 am

Re: HUD Display - How do I move each player's stats?

Postby WhiteRider » Fri Sep 12, 2008 12:05 pm

Do you mean PAHud, or do you mean the HUD in PT3?

PAHud; go to Options -> Layout Manager, select your site and table size and then move your stats to where you like.

PT3; right click drag the stat groups; then PT-icon -> Save Layout when you're done.
See the HUD Guides in the Documentation and the How To: HUD Configuration for more info.
WhiteRider
Moderator
 
Posts: 54025
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: UK


Return to General

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests