Filters

General discussion of PokerAce Hud.

Moderator: Moderators

Filters

Postby rolltide922008 » Sun Sep 14, 2008 1:44 pm

How can I set up a filter so when a sng gets down to say 5 players, I can see how a villian is playing from that point on. I put a 2-5 filter in my hud but I didn't see anything change. Will the number of hands set back to zero when it does change? Also is there anything I need to do to pokertracker?

Thanks,


Billy
rolltide922008
 
Posts: 4
Joined: Sat Sep 06, 2008 11:13 pm

Re: Filters

Postby WhiteRider » Sun Sep 14, 2008 1:50 pm

Yes, if you set up "Player Ranges" for 2-5 and 6-10 then the stats should reset when the table drops to 5 players (unless you have previous 5-handed hands for any players).
WhiteRider
Moderator
 
Posts: 54025
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: UK

Re: Filters

Postby rolltide922008 » Sun Sep 14, 2008 3:34 pm

So just put the ranges in hud, and do nothing to pokertracker? Sorry to bother you I'm a freakin noob.
rolltide922008
 
Posts: 4
Joined: Sat Sep 06, 2008 11:13 pm

Re: Filters

Postby WhiteRider » Sun Sep 14, 2008 5:31 pm

Yes, that's right, just in PAH. It will adjust the data it retrieves from PT2, but PT2 doesn't need to change.
WhiteRider
Moderator
 
Posts: 54025
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: UK

Re: Filters

Postby rolltide922008 » Sun Sep 14, 2008 6:27 pm

For whatever reason the filter is working for me. I'm getting total stats instead of it restarting at 5 players
rolltide922008
 
Posts: 4
Joined: Sat Sep 06, 2008 11:13 pm

Re: Filters

Postby WhiteRider » Mon Sep 15, 2008 4:50 am

You mean the filter is not working?

Please enable logging, reproduce the problem on a single table and play 30+ hands, and send the PAHud.log file via the Support system so that we can review your configurations and troubleshoot the issue.
Tutorial: How to Create a Log File
WhiteRider
Moderator
 
Posts: 54025
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: UK


Return to General

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 9 guests