How may I get to know my own stats?

General discussion of PokerAce Hud.

Moderator: Moderators

How may I get to know my own stats?

Postby ddarkov » Mon Sep 22, 2008 10:07 pm

How may I get to know my own stats not for the actual session, but for example for the last 20K hands or for hands played only on 1000NL?
May I see my own stats (only once, just to get to know) at the same way I see the stats of another players? I cant find some stats in PT, which I may find in PaHUD (for example, continuation bet on turn).
ddarkov
 
Posts: 8
Joined: Mon Sep 22, 2008 9:53 pm

Re: How may I get to know my own stats?

Postby WhiteRider » Tue Sep 23, 2008 10:46 am

There is no way to see your overall stats, other than looking at those that are available in PT2.
WhiteRider
Moderator
 
Posts: 54025
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: UK

Re: How may I get to know my own stats?

Postby enafonja » Wed Sep 24, 2008 2:33 am

I was asking myself some time ago the same thing...here is the idea...never tried it but i will sooner or later...

export your hands and send it to a close friend who plays poker on line...he will make an import and then sit at the same table and ask him/her for the print screen...hope i helped you man ;)
enafonja
 
Posts: 58
Joined: Sat May 24, 2008 5:51 pm


Return to General

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 9 guests