ub importing on vista

General discussion of PokerAce Hud.

Moderator: Moderators

ub importing on vista

Postby tilterstom » Wed Oct 01, 2008 2:00 pm

I got a new desktop and play alot on ub which i used to play mostly on my laptop which is xp. I have my settings all
the exact same on my desktop as my laptop, have the HH folder all set etc etc. It won't import any hands says that
no HH files have been created. anything I need to know about vista?

im obviously using pt2 and pahud combo since pt3 doesnt work for ub.
tilterstom
 
Posts: 4
Joined: Wed Aug 06, 2008 3:08 pm

Re: ub importing on vista

Postby WhiteRider » Wed Oct 01, 2008 5:04 pm

You need to run PT2, PAHud and all poker sites as Administrator. Right click the shortcut and select 'Run As Administrator'. This is different to being logged in as an Administrator.
ATTENTION: Windows VISTA users, you must read this...
WhiteRider
Moderator
 
Posts: 54025
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: UK


Return to General

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest