HUD not showing

General discussion of PokerAce Hud.

Moderator: Moderators

HUD not showing

Postby Mike_ » Sun Nov 09, 2008 4:07 pm

I have recently downloaded the trial version. How can I get the HUD to appear on Pokerstars after the first hand.
Mike_
 
Posts: 193
Joined: Tue Nov 04, 2008 1:58 pm

Re: HUD not showing

Postby kraada » Mon Nov 10, 2008 10:17 am

Are your hands importing properly? You need the hands to be importing properly before the data can appear on the HUD.

You should note that PAHUD only functions with PTv2. PT3 has its own built in HUD that functions while hands are being auto imported properly, and you should make sure that PokerStars and PT3 are both running as administrator (right click each desktop icon, click Run as Administrator) otherwise the HUD may not function properly either.
kraada
Moderator
 
Posts: 54430
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:32 am
Location: NY

Re: HUD not showing

Postby Mike_ » Mon Nov 10, 2008 11:01 am

Yes , they are importing and showing the text description after each hand is played.

Last night I had the stats up my table. Got moved tables and the stats didnt appear until about 40 hands had been played at that table.

We were down to 3 tables in my MTT at this stage so you can imagine how frustrating it was.


In fact, I had requested the HH from Stars and had cut & pasted them into a text file ready to import into PT2 just as the HUD appeared :evil:
Mike_
 
Posts: 193
Joined: Tue Nov 04, 2008 1:58 pm

Re: HUD not showing

Postby Mike_ » Mon Nov 10, 2008 11:12 am

Sorry I'm using PT3 -I guess I'm in the wrong forum
Mike_
 
Posts: 193
Joined: Tue Nov 04, 2008 1:58 pm

Re: HUD not showing

Postby kraada » Mon Nov 10, 2008 11:15 am

They really shouldn't be taking that long to appear in PT3.

Please try running a full housekeeping on your database (Database --> Database Management --> Housekeeping) and see if that helps.
kraada
Moderator
 
Posts: 54430
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:32 am
Location: NY


Return to General

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 9 guests