Doesnt recieve a code

General discussion of PokerAce Hud.

Moderator: Moderators

Doesnt recieve a code

Postby Ludvvig » Fri Feb 27, 2009 5:16 pm

Hi

I purchased PA hud earlier today. How am I suposed to recieve my registrations code?
Ludvvig
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Sat Jun 21, 2008 7:15 am

Re: Doesnt recieve a code

Postby WhiteRider » Sat Feb 28, 2009 6:19 am

I believe there was a problem with the registration server sending out codes yesterday.
If you still haven't received your code now, please create a ticket on our Support system and we'll chase it up for you.
WhiteRider
Moderator
 
Posts: 54025
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: UK

Re: Doesnt recieve a code

Postby Ludvvig » Thu Mar 05, 2009 11:30 am

I got my code, but it doesnt work and now I cant get a new one. Can some moderator fix this?
Ludvvig
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Sat Jun 21, 2008 7:15 am

Re: Doesnt recieve a code

Postby WhiteRider » Thu Mar 05, 2009 12:04 pm

Please enable logging, restart PAH and enter your code, then send the PAHud.log file via the Support system so that we can get your registration sorted.
Tutorial: How to Create a Log File
WhiteRider
Moderator
 
Posts: 54025
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: UK


Return to General

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest