Harringhton M

General discussion of PokerAce Hud.

Moderator: Moderators

Harringhton M

Postby tezapl » Sun Mar 15, 2009 9:14 am

HI !

Does the PT display M for different hands in the tournament?
tezapl
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Sun Mar 15, 2009 9:11 am

Re: Harringhton M

Postby kraada » Sun Mar 15, 2009 10:00 am

No, neither PAHUD nor PT3 can do this. They only display data from previously imported hands, not the hand in progress, and can only display data based on statistics. PAHUD's statistics are much more limited, but PT3 can only build stats for the HUD at this point in time that are based on groups of hands. So you can display VP$IP when a player is in the Red Zone, but you can't display their current M.
kraada
Moderator
 
Posts: 54430
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:32 am
Location: NY

Re: Harringhton M

Postby Triple B » Thu Jun 18, 2009 8:32 am

Is the advice here still current, or is it now possible to obtain a current 'M' on either PA HUD or PT3?
Triple B
 
Posts: 4
Joined: Sat Sep 13, 2008 11:32 pm

Re: Harringhton M

Postby kraada » Thu Jun 18, 2009 9:09 am

The advice here is still current for PAHUD; I have been working on a workaround for PT3 and think I've made good progress. I'll post my results in the How To: Advanced HUD Configuration once I've nailed it all down.
kraada
Moderator
 
Posts: 54430
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:32 am
Location: NY

Re: Harringhton M

Postby Triple B » Thu Jun 18, 2009 11:17 am

Thx kraada.

So to summarise, I'm a long time PT2 user. I'll need to upgrade to PT3 to take advantage of a HUD which shows a current 'M', if and when it gets implemented.

If that is correct, is there any sort of anticipated timeframe?

Cheers.

EDIT: What's with the above link? Goes to Amazon.
Triple B
 
Posts: 4
Joined: Sat Sep 13, 2008 11:32 pm

Re: Harringhton M

Postby kraada » Thu Jun 18, 2009 11:49 am

Yes, that's correct. I'm hoping to have the stat built and tested and uploaded with my HUD sometime next week or the week after. I have a few other things that need to get taken care of first.

And I fixed the link; that was my fault sorry :oops:
kraada
Moderator
 
Posts: 54430
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:32 am
Location: NY


Return to General

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest