Pah is slow since I jhave spaeye

General discussion of PokerAce Hud.

Moderator: Moderators

Pah is slow since I jhave spaeye

Postby BRENDL12 » Mon Mar 24, 2008 10:06 am

I bought spaeeye yesterday, and my PAH is slow, when I click on a players name, no stats appear now is it normal?

Even when spadeeye is close, its the same thing
BRENDL12
 
Posts: 7
Joined: Mon Mar 10, 2008 10:55 am

Re: Pah is slow since I jhave spaeye

Postby APerfect10 » Mon Mar 24, 2008 1:18 pm

SpadeEye could be stealing your computer's resources and leaving little cpu to PokerAce Hud; however, if you are still having the problem with SpadeEye closed then this is more than likely not the problem.

What operating system are you using? What site?

Enable logging, open your poker client, play 30+ hands on a 'single' table then send me the PAHud.log file via the [url=http://www.pokertracker3.com/support/9jv]Support system[/url9jv] so that I can troubleshoot the issue.

[url=http://www.pokertracker3.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=22&t=8209jv]Tutorial: How to Create a Log File[/url9jv]

Best regards,

Derek
APerfect10
Site Admin
 
Posts: 4489
Joined: Sat Dec 08, 2007 6:03 pm

Re: Pah is slow since I jhave spaeye

Postby BRENDL12 » Mon Mar 24, 2008 3:25 pm

I have a HP with Windows XP plating 4tables on FTP
BRENDL12
 
Posts: 7
Joined: Mon Mar 10, 2008 10:55 am

Re: Pah is slow since I jhave spaeye

Postby APerfect10 » Mon Mar 24, 2008 5:29 pm

Download and install the latest beta version.

[url=http://www.pokertracker3.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=1921k4p]Beta Release v1.19.6[/urlk4p]

Then try enabling 'Standard Drawing'. Options->Preferences->Poker SItes->Full Tilt and see if that makes any difference.

Best regards,

Derek
APerfect10
Site Admin
 
Posts: 4489
Joined: Sat Dec 08, 2007 6:03 pm

Re: Pah is slow since I jhave spaeye

Postby BRENDL12 » Tue Mar 25, 2008 2:19 pm

I dont see any stats now......
BRENDL12
 
Posts: 7
Joined: Mon Mar 10, 2008 10:55 am

Re: Pah is slow since I jhave spaeye

Postby BRENDL12 » Tue Mar 25, 2008 2:26 pm

nevermind they just appear but I still cant get the stats when I click on a plaers name

and also when a Hand if finished, PAH show the previous board, but it stays forever
BRENDL12
 
Posts: 7
Joined: Mon Mar 10, 2008 10:55 am

Re: Pah is slow since I jhave spaeye

Postby APerfect10 » Tue Mar 25, 2008 6:16 pm

I replied to your support message.

-Derek
APerfect10
Site Admin
 
Posts: 4489
Joined: Sat Dec 08, 2007 6:03 pm


Return to General

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests