Hud overlap with Ipoker bet control

General discussion of PokerAce Hud.

Moderator: Moderators

Hud overlap with Ipoker bet control

Postby ettorek » Sun May 11, 2008 5:24 pm

When I've configured the Hud with the stats that I used with PT2+AceHud
I noticed that I cannot use the bet control buttons because the data displayed overlap
with them: I must use max 2 lines to have a chance to use them.
There is some trick to bypass this problem?
Thanks.
ettorek
 
Posts: 3
Joined: Fri Feb 15, 2008 6:13 am

Re: Hud overlap with Ipoker bet control

Postby APerfect10 » Sun May 11, 2008 5:37 pm

In PT3? Right click the stats and drag them to a new location :)

Best regards,

Derek
APerfect10
Site Admin
 
Posts: 4489
Joined: Sat Dec 08, 2007 6:03 pm

Re: Hud overlap with Ipoker bet control

Postby ettorek » Mon May 12, 2008 5:53 am

Thanks for your help ;)
ettorek
 
Posts: 3
Joined: Fri Feb 15, 2008 6:13 am


Return to General

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests