How to create layout from scratch?

General discussion of PokerAce Hud.

Moderator: Moderators

How to create layout from scratch?

Postby shoutman » Wed May 28, 2008 6:55 am

Hey
Recently I've got a layout from my friend which I find a bit too cluttered, I want to create a layout from scratch but don't know how to delete stats that are in the layout. Are there any blank layouts that are downloadable or how am I to go about doing this..

thanks.
shoutman
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Mon May 26, 2008 2:50 pm

Re: How to create layout from scratch?

Postby WhiteRider » Wed May 28, 2008 5:44 pm

To hide the stats you don't want, on the Layout Manager, select them and uncheck the Visible checkbox.
WhiteRider
Moderator
 
Posts: 54025
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: UK


Return to General

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests