PTO Preferred Seating

General discussion of PokerAce Hud.

Moderator: Moderators

PTO Preferred Seating

Postby muz500 » Sat Jul 19, 2008 9:46 am

I have Poker Tracker Omaha v1.13.01 and PAH v1.18.

When playing on PokerStars I have chosen the preferred seating option so that I am always displayed at the same place on the table. I have set this up on the Stars software, and also on PAH.

The problem I am having is that the stats aren't appearing on the screen next to the correct players. This includes the pop-up stats when I click on a player.

Is this an issue with PAH when using the Omaha software or am I doing something wrong ?

Thanks,

Muz.
muz500
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Sat May 24, 2008 4:18 pm

Re: PTO Preferred Seating

Postby WhiteRider » Sat Jul 19, 2008 10:47 am

You will need to get the latest PAH version 1.19.6.
WhiteRider
Moderator
 
Posts: 54025
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: UK


Return to General

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest