Full Tilt upgrade - PAH stopped recognising tables

Experiencing technical difficulties? Think you've found a problem with PokerAce Hud? Report it here.

Moderator: Moderators

Re: Full Tilt upgrade - PAH stopped recognising tables

Postby spelsnik » Sat Jul 18, 2009 3:16 am

You know I'm generally fine with the fact that updating the software may be a challenge and we may have to wait a while. What I'm not fine with is the complete lack of status updates from the people working on the problem. At the very least I'd like to see a general timetable or something leading me to believe the problem is being worked on. I'm not a big fan of the people making the F.U. type posts but at the same time it does seem like customers are being ignored here.

The last status update was 5 days ago and even that one was very general. Can we get some sort of timetable?
spelsnik
 
Posts: 5
Joined: Sun Mar 23, 2008 2:28 am

Re: Full Tilt upgrade - PAH stopped recognising tables

Postby ninjasinc » Sat Jul 18, 2009 8:32 pm

What I'm not fine with is the complete lack of status updates from the people working on the problem.


Doesn't that pretty much tell you everything you need to know?

Omaha Manager works very well. It's nice to have stats while I play.
ninjasinc
 
Posts: 11
Joined: Sun May 18, 2008 12:42 am

Re: Full Tilt upgrade - PAH stopped recognising tables

Postby aargh57 » Sat Jul 18, 2009 9:31 pm

OK, it's been so long since I've used gametime I forgot how to configure it for 6 max tables. Does anyone have a link to how to set that up?
aargh57
 
Posts: 25
Joined: Tue Feb 26, 2008 5:44 pm

Re: Full Tilt upgrade - PAH stopped recognising tables

Postby Weeder » Sun Jul 19, 2009 10:20 am

aargh57 wrote:OK, it's been so long since I've used gametime I forgot how to configure it for 6 max tables. Does anyone have a link to how to set that up?


I don't think it matters, its just a ten person table to begin with, I would think you just put in you players from 1-6 for 6 max. Gametime is basically just a way to see the stats of just the people at your table.
Weeder
 
Posts: 7
Joined: Mon May 26, 2008 2:50 pm

Re: Full Tilt upgrade - PAH stopped recognising tables

Postby Weeder » Sun Jul 19, 2009 10:48 am

Weeder wrote:
aargh57 wrote:OK, it's been so long since I've used gametime I forgot how to configure it for 6 max tables. Does anyone have a link to how to set that up?


I don't think it matters, its just a ten person table to begin with, I would think you just put in you players from 1-6 for 6 max. Gametime is basically just a way to see the stats of just the people at your table.


Additionally, from the preferences button, when you select "Populate the Table with information from previously loaded sessions" in the pull down menu the Game Time window will be populated with information from all the players seated at your table so you don't have to manually enter them.
Weeder
 
Posts: 7
Joined: Mon May 26, 2008 2:50 pm

Re: Full Tilt upgrade - PAH stopped recognising tables

Postby Josh » Mon Jul 20, 2009 9:08 am

Guys, sorry it took so long, but version 1.19 Beta 10.2 is out now and it should work properly for Full Tilt. Please let us know if you have any problems with it.
Josh
Site Admin
 
Posts: 6222
Joined: Sat Dec 08, 2007 6:03 pm

Re: Full Tilt upgrade - PAH stopped recognising tables

Postby GeoC » Mon Jul 20, 2009 11:25 am

PT2 is importing OK but Hud (new fix) doesn't show up on the tables.
GeoC
 
Posts: 121
Joined: Tue Feb 26, 2008 5:49 am

Re: Full Tilt upgrade - PAH stopped recognising tables

Postby TheGameKat » Mon Jul 20, 2009 12:02 pm

It's working okay for me (mostly).

GeoC try turning off 'standard drawing' if you haven't already.

One issue I've been having may be completely unrelated but PTO has "needed a close" a couple of times during a 40 min session. This is on a XP OS.

Also I've got auto-center turned on both at Tilt and in PAH but for some reason the stats are not appearing in the correct position. Again I mention this not as a whine cos I may have something misconfigured, but if anyone else is having this problem please speak.

Anyway, thanks for the upgrade. Def progress.

- Kat
TheGameKat
 
Posts: 15
Joined: Fri Feb 06, 2009 5:22 pm

Re: Full Tilt upgrade - PAH stopped recognising tables

Postby WhiteRider » Mon Jul 20, 2009 12:16 pm

GeoC wrote:PT2 is importing OK but Hud (new fix) doesn't show up on the tables.

Does it say Beta 1.19.10.2 in the title bar of PAH now?
If so, enable logging, reproduce the problem on a single table and play 30+ hands, and send the PAHud.log file via the Support system so that we can review your configurations and troubleshoot the issue.
Tutorial: How to Create a Log File

TheGameKat - if you have problems with PTO please post in that section of the forum and someone will help you.

As for the auto center thing - are you using the Memory Scanner or Hand History method?
The auto center won't take effect until the first full played hand has been read.
Again, please create a support ticket so that we can investigate.
WhiteRider
Moderator
 
Posts: 54025
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: UK

Re: Full Tilt upgrade - PAH stopped recognising tables

Postby TheGameKat » Mon Jul 20, 2009 12:21 pm

Hand History method and I let it run for about 40 hands. I'll hold off on the support ticket to see if anyone else is having the same problem. Don't wanna distract you guys from the UB fix ;)
TheGameKat
 
Posts: 15
Joined: Fri Feb 06, 2009 5:22 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Technical Support

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests