FT crashes and PAHUD not displaying stats properly

Experiencing technical difficulties? Think you've found a problem with PokerAce Hud? Report it here.

Moderator: Moderators

FT crashes and PAHUD not displaying stats properly

Postby PartyScout » Sun Oct 05, 2008 12:59 pm

I have had an issue 1.19.7Beta and the version before using with FTP.

Basically when I start to play using PT & PAHUD on a 2minute import cycle FTP has been crashing.Ihave spoke to FTP support for the last week and everything they have suggested has been unsuccesfull so that brings me to the conclusion it could well be PAHUD.Last thing support wanted me to do is trial FTP playing on my Vista computer using the XP service pack 2 compatabillity function.

As a result of this now PAHUD only displays stats on the screen and I'm no longer able to click on a player to use the pop-up stats which I use quite alot.

(I have a log file from the most recent session)If you would like to request this just tell me where to send it.

PartyScout :(
PartyScout
 
Posts: 21
Joined: Fri Mar 14, 2008 4:26 pm

Re: FT crashes and PAHUD not displaying stats properly

Postby WhiteRider » Sun Oct 05, 2008 1:55 pm

Are you running all 3 apps as Administrator?
Please attach your log file to a ticket on the Support system so that we can investigate.
WhiteRider
Moderator
 
Posts: 54025
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: UK


Return to Technical Support

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests