Deep HU Display Issues

Experiencing technical difficulties? Think you've found a problem with PokerAce Hud? Report it here.

Moderator: Moderators

Deep HU Display Issues

Postby sdgolca » Thu Oct 09, 2008 5:01 pm

Everytime I play on the deep hu tables on FTP, the stats are overlayed on random parts of the table. Is there a patch or solution to fix this issue? I've tried right clicking on the table in PAH, but the only option is 'Don't treat as 6 max" or "Treat as 6 max Limit" and those still don't set the stats over the respective player how I would like. Thanks.
sdgolca
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Sun Aug 10, 2008 4:48 am

Re: Deep HU Display Issues

Postby WhiteRider » Thu Oct 09, 2008 6:15 pm

The deep heads up tables at FTP are not yet supported.
WhiteRider
Moderator
 
Posts: 54025
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: UK


Return to Technical Support

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest