hud not working in prima

Experiencing technical difficulties? Think you've found a problem with PokerAce Hud? Report it here.

Moderator: Moderators

hud not working in prima

Postby nelsong22 » Thu Oct 23, 2008 12:40 pm

my hud doesn´t show stats. the stats appear but keep disapearing. then appear again. I use vista and use mini view as table mode
nelsong22
 
Posts: 4
Joined: Thu May 15, 2008 10:39 am

Re: hud not working in prima

Postby WhiteRider » Thu Oct 23, 2008 3:30 pm

The mini-view isn't fully supported - it should work, but you have to adapt the full size layout.
Make sure you have at least version 1.19.6, and that you enable the 'use new prima software' option on the Layout Manager "Options" menu. (I guess you're already using this?)

There is a known issue with flickering at Prima in Vista, and there is no fix for this yet, I'm afraid. There is some incompatability somewhere between Vista, Prima and PAH.
WhiteRider
Moderator
 
Posts: 54025
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: UK

Re: hud not working in prima

Postby nelsong22 » Thu Oct 23, 2008 7:25 pm

Thanks. Got it to work fine for a few hours but now I receive a message saying that ace hud can´t read database on prima skins, so I tried to reset database but there is another error :"Unable to delete from the database file - C/microgaming/etc.
5 - SQLSTATE = S1000
database is locked (5)"

Help please
nelsong22
 
Posts: 4
Joined: Thu May 15, 2008 10:39 am

Re: hud not working in prima

Postby WhiteRider » Fri Oct 24, 2008 4:27 am

You need to close down your prima poker site before resetting it.
If that doesn't work, try a reboot and reset it before you start the site.
WhiteRider
Moderator
 
Posts: 54025
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: UK


Return to Technical Support

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest