Problem with my stats and showdown info since party update

Experiencing technical difficulties? Think you've found a problem with PokerAce Hud? Report it here.

Moderator: Moderators

Problem with my stats and showdown info since party update

Postby peterw » Fri Nov 07, 2008 11:03 am

PAHud doesn't show my stats anymore since the party update. The showdown information also doesn't get shown anymore.
I do see my stats next to me, but those stats are shown as if I was another player, so it shows my all time stats instead of my session stats and they are placed next to me, instead of where I have placed "my stats".
I use the old lay-out for partypoker and have PAHud 1.19.8 beta.
Anything I can do to fix it?

Thanks,
Peter
peterw
 
Posts: 3
Joined: Fri Nov 07, 2008 10:55 am

Re: Problem with my stats and showdown info since party update

Postby kraada » Fri Nov 07, 2008 12:18 pm

Enable logging (Tutorial: How to Create a Log File) and play for 30 hands on a single table then submit the PAHUD.log file to a support ticket and make sure to reference this thread and we'll look into the issue further.
kraada
Moderator
 
Posts: 54430
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:32 am
Location: NY

Re: Problem with my stats and showdown info since party update

Postby peterw » Thu Nov 20, 2008 9:30 am

I've send the log file a couple of weeks ago. Any news on this?

Thanks,
Peter
peterw
 
Posts: 3
Joined: Fri Nov 07, 2008 10:55 am

Re: Problem with my stats and showdown info since party update

Postby WhiteRider » Thu Nov 20, 2008 10:46 am

What is your ticket number?
WhiteRider
Moderator
 
Posts: 54025
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: UK

Re: Problem with my stats and showdown info since party update

Postby peterw » Thu Nov 27, 2008 7:18 am

Sorry for not responding earlier.
My ticketnumber is #39311 .

Peter
peterw
 
Posts: 3
Joined: Fri Nov 07, 2008 10:55 am

Re: Problem with my stats and showdown info since party update

Postby WhiteRider » Thu Nov 27, 2008 11:10 am

Thanks - that ticket is assigned to Josh, and I'm sure he'll be looking at PAH tickets again soon now that we have the UB problem.
WhiteRider
Moderator
 
Posts: 54025
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: UK

Re: Problem with my stats and showdown info since party update

Postby Raymo » Fri Dec 05, 2008 10:01 pm

I seem to have developed an identical problem. So I'm also waiting to see a response.
Raymo
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Mon May 26, 2008 3:33 am

Re: Problem with my stats and showdown info since party update

Postby WhiteRider » Sat Dec 06, 2008 5:30 am

Raymo wrote:I seem to have developed an identical problem. So I'm also waiting to see a response.

Have you sent us a log file as requested above?
WhiteRider
Moderator
 
Posts: 54025
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: UK


Return to Technical Support

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests