How to change stat colors in LayOut

Experiencing technical difficulties? Think you've found a problem with PokerAce Hud? Report it here.

Moderator: Moderators

How to change stat colors in LayOut

Postby Gato_Vago » Sat Jan 17, 2009 6:26 pm

Hello.

First of all, thank you very much for your help, both in the Poker Tracker subforum and here. Now that every thing is working excelent as far as the stats go and the HUD is running OK, I need to make a fine tunning to the colors associated with some stats appearing in the Layout.

For example, I want to distinguish for 0 <= VP$IP <= 15% and 15.01% <= 25% for the Tight Players, and I want to use light green for the second category... But, when I try to do that no color palette shows. How do I do this?

Thanks and regards.
Gato_Vago
 
Posts: 41
Joined: Mon Jan 12, 2009 6:54 pm

Re: How to change stat colors in LayOut

Postby kraada » Sat Jan 17, 2009 6:35 pm

Please see the Tool: Color Ranges area of our PAHUD Documentation which will explain how to do this.
kraada
Moderator
 
Posts: 54430
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:32 am
Location: NY


Return to Technical Support

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests