Error from PT2

Experiencing technical difficulties? Think you've found a problem with PokerAce Hud? Report it here.

Moderator: Moderators

Error from PT2

Postby Kevin J » Mon Apr 07, 2008 6:39 pm

Hello

I am getting an error message that says: Unable to connect to the database. 101-SQLSYNC=08001 Could not connect to server; connection refused

It is asking me "Is the server running on host "Localhost" and accepting TCP/IP connections on port 5432?

Any suggestions?

Thanks

Best Regards,

Kevin
Kevin J
 
Posts: 31
Joined: Sat Mar 08, 2008 11:04 am

Re: Error from PT2

Postby Kevin J » Mon Apr 07, 2008 7:26 pm

I believe this is in the wrong place. I had a friend post it, because I couldn't log on to the forums due to the DNS change. It's too late for me to delete, so if I mod see this please delete. I'm going to post this question in the PokerTracker forum. Thanks.,\
Kevin J
 
Posts: 31
Joined: Sat Mar 08, 2008 11:04 am

Re: Error from PT2

Postby APerfect10 » Mon Apr 07, 2008 11:41 pm

How did you know we changed the DNS? ;) Good perception...

** Moved to PokerTracker Holdem - General forum **
APerfect10
Site Admin
 
Posts: 4489
Joined: Sat Dec 08, 2007 6:03 pm


Return to Technical Support

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests