CPU resources through the roof?

Experiencing technical difficulties? Think you've found a problem with PokerAce Hud? Report it here.

Moderator: Moderators

CPU resources through the roof?

Postby RNiner » Thu Jul 31, 2008 9:23 pm

PAHud has worked perfectly for a looooooong time, but starting today, it is using 50% to 90% of my system's resources.
I have a powerhouse computer (C2D 6750, 2 gigs ram, etc.), so I'm not sure whats started this problem?

- Nothing else is experiencing any problems.
- I have a similar amount of tables open from days past
- Popup stats open either very slowly or not at all

Is this a known issue? Conflict with something? I haven't installed anything new I don't think...
RNiner
 
Posts: 12
Joined: Sun Jun 08, 2008 3:02 am

Re: CPU resources through the roof?

Postby RNiner » Thu Jul 31, 2008 9:32 pm

Figures that I'd solve it 5 min after I post, after twidling with it for 5 hours. :oops:
I had over 3000 hands in my handgrabber (for Pacific) folder for some reason, and PAHud was trying to read them all.

You can delete this post now.
RNiner
 
Posts: 12
Joined: Sun Jun 08, 2008 3:02 am


Return to Technical Support

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests