IMPORTING HANDS

Hold'em or Poker Tracker Hold'em related posts go here

Re: IMPORTING HANDS

Postby richlizard » Thu Mar 06, 2008 4:17 pm

Thanks Pat.

Topic closed :)

New one about to open! :D
richlizard
 
Posts: 91
Joined: Tue Mar 04, 2008 7:54 pm

Re: IMPORTING HANDS

Postby fyl2u » Tue Mar 11, 2008 5:26 pm

Hi,

new user, just paid for PT and I love it. I was using it last night on Party Poker and it's transformed my game!

I'm trying to use it right now on William Hill (crypto) and I'm having the same problem that original poster of this thread had.

If I'm using the "Move processed files to the following folder..." option, where should I be moving them [i7yd]to[/i7yd]?

The PokerTracker folder? Back into the \Will Hill\log\ folder? Into a new folder altogether?

Thanks in advance,

Phil.
fyl2u
 
Posts: 187
Joined: Tue Mar 11, 2008 5:15 pm

Re: IMPORTING HANDS

Postby ptrack pat » Tue Mar 11, 2008 8:12 pm

Use something like "c:\processed_hands" to save the files to. If the folder doesn't exist, PT will create it for you.
ptrack pat
 
Posts: 4841
Joined: Sun Dec 09, 2007 12:38 pm

Re: IMPORTING HANDS

Postby fyl2u » Tue Mar 11, 2008 9:12 pm

Hmmmn, it's still not importing the hands, even with that box checked.

I've now also deleted my old hand history from my William Hill logs folder, so I'm no longer getting the error "hand not found" (the message I got from clicking on the "show file w/ error" in the error log), but it's still not importing new hands... I get the message...

"1 file imported, 0 hands imported" (paraphrased - this is my second attempt at typing this message and I've closed the app now - time for bed for me).

Thanks for your help, I really appreciate it.
fyl2u
 
Posts: 187
Joined: Tue Mar 11, 2008 5:15 pm

Re: IMPORTING HANDS

Postby ptrack pat » Tue Mar 11, 2008 10:03 pm

[quotej7z]"1 file imported, 0 hands imported" (paraphrased - this is my second attempt at typing this message and I've closed the app now - time for bed for me).[/quotej7z]

What version of PT are you using?
Are these tournament hands you are trying to import?
It doesn't give any errors now, just keeps saying 0 hands imported?
ptrack pat
 
Posts: 4841
Joined: Sun Dec 09, 2007 12:38 pm

Re: IMPORTING HANDS

Postby fyl2u » Thu Mar 27, 2008 5:18 pm

Hi Pat, I've been playing on Party Poker for the last few weeks so I've not sorted this error out yet, but I'd like to start playing at Will Hill again, so it'd be great if I could get PT and PAHUD working properly with it.

I'm using PT version 2.16.03d

Yes, it's tournament hands specifically that I've been trying to import.

If it will help I can join a ring game and try that?

This is what I'm seeing in the hand import screen...

http://img385.imageshack.us/img385/66/p ... hotxb6.jpg

But there's now no new relevant errors in the error log (just one from earlier tonight, complaining I closed a Party Poker table before it could download the hand history).

Any ideas?
fyl2u
 
Posts: 187
Joined: Tue Mar 11, 2008 5:15 pm

Re: IMPORTING HANDS

Postby fyl2u » Thu Mar 27, 2008 5:25 pm

This is the same shot, 5 minutes into a £5 HeadHunter NLHE tournament...

http://img155.imageshack.us/img155/1464 ... ot2dh4.jpg
fyl2u
 
Posts: 187
Joined: Tue Mar 11, 2008 5:15 pm

Re: IMPORTING HANDS

Postby ptrack pat » Thu Mar 27, 2008 6:56 pm

Install the latest PATCH, version 2.17.01g from this link (MAKE SURE YOU DOWNLOAD THE PATCH INSTALL, the second link on this page, and NOT the full version:
http://www.pokertracker3.com/products/PTH/download.php
ptrack pat
 
Posts: 4841
Joined: Sun Dec 09, 2007 12:38 pm

Re: IMPORTING HANDS

Postby fyl2u » Thu Mar 27, 2008 7:20 pm

AHA!

Brilliant!

That's sorted it out!

16 hands imported!

Thanks Pat, you're a star!
fyl2u
 
Posts: 187
Joined: Tue Mar 11, 2008 5:15 pm

Re: IMPORTING HANDS

Postby fyl2u » Thu Mar 27, 2008 7:40 pm

edit: ...although PAHUD doesn't seem to be working with it :cry:

It said "table detected, if it's a 6-seater you can either click on it to tell us, or you can change the default in the preferences"

But the table isn't appearing in PAHUD's list.

I'm on v.1.18

Am I missing a patch for that too? :oops:

Sorry to be such a pain.
fyl2u
 
Posts: 187
Joined: Tue Mar 11, 2008 5:15 pm

PreviousNext

Return to PokerTracker Holdem

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest