importing bodog hands, missing unique hands

Hold'em or Poker Tracker Hold'em related posts go here

importing bodog hands, missing unique hands

Postby caligro » Thu Mar 13, 2008 12:57 pm

I'm using Holdem Indicator to grab Bodog hands, as they touted it as a new feature of their program. It does grab the hands, and PokerTracker is importing them.

The issue I'm having is possibly due to the format of the hand history files, or that Bodog just doesn't supply complete info, or that Holdem Indicator doesn't get enough info from Bodog.

I'm missing the "unique hands" data on the General tab in Ring Game Summaries.

When I go to the sessions tab, I do see some hands there, and I can use the replayer.

But I'd like the unique hands to poplulate also and run replayer from that screen too.

Any ideas?

Thanks!
caligro
 
Posts: 4
Joined: Sat Feb 23, 2008 4:12 am

Re: importing bodog hands, missing unique hands

Postby ptrack pat » Thu Mar 13, 2008 2:13 pm

Please post a hand history text for a couple hands so I can see what the format is.
ptrack pat
 
Posts: 4841
Joined: Sun Dec 09, 2007 12:38 pm


Return to PokerTracker Holdem

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests