Can't open ring stats "program not responding"

Hold'em or Poker Tracker Hold'em related posts go here

Can't open ring stats "program not responding"

Postby schlucky1 » Sat Mar 29, 2008 1:36 am

I had the ring stats open and went to preferences to look at my stats for all of 2007 (for taxes). I saved the settings and clicked the general info tab, and it froze up. Now I can't seem to open my ring stats without it freezing and saying "program not responding" in the task manager. Basic info: windows xp, access db, plenty of hard drive space. How do I fix this?
schlucky1
 
Posts: 4
Joined: Mon Feb 18, 2008 2:46 am

Re: Can't open ring stats "program not responding"

Postby ptrack pat » Sat Mar 29, 2008 8:25 am

If it's trying to retrieve a large amount of data then you need to let the program run while it tries to pull back all that data. How long did you let it run?
ptrack pat
 
Posts: 4841
Joined: Sun Dec 09, 2007 12:38 pm


Return to PokerTracker Holdem

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests